The print version of the treatise on trademarks, domain names, & cyersquatting, Domain Name Arbitration (by virtue of its medium) only indicate where documents can be found on the Internet while the e-book version has live links. Attorneys and unrepresented parties unfamiliar with the jurisprudence of the Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy and interested in understanding how the regime works may wish to explore the documents. Decisions are easily retrievable from Item 15, which is a comprehensive, current database created by Virtual Point. Mr. Levine’s essays on udrp decisions can be found at www.circleid.com.
HYPERLINKS TO BASIC DOCUMENTS: ACCESSIBLE ON THE INTERNET
- The Final Report of the WIPO Internet Domain Name Process, subtitled “The Management of Internet Names and Addresses: Intellectual Property Issues” (April 30, 1999).
- Report of the Second WIPO Internet Domain Name Process: Recognition of Rights and the Use of Names in the Internet Domain Name System, dated September 3, 2001.
- ICANN Second Staff Report (October 24, 1999) (Implementation document).
- The Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy.
- The Rules of the Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy.
- Supplemental Rules, World Intellectual Property Organization.
- Supplemental Rules, National Arbitration Forum.
- ICANN Registrar Accreditation Agreement.
- WIPO Overview of WIPO Panel Views on Selected UDRP Questions, Third Edition.
- WIPO Search Decisions.
- WIPO Decisions by Year.
- National Arbitration Forum Decisions.
- eResolution Decisions.
- Arbitration Center for “.eu” Decisions
- Consolidated Search of all Providers, <udrpsearch.com>
- WIPO ccTLD Database.
- WIPO Statistics; see also DNDisputes.com
- Australia (.au Domain Authority, Ltd. (auDA)).
- Canada Internet Registration Authority (CIRA).
- New Zealand (nzDomain Name Commission).
- United Kingdom Domain Name Resolution Services (ukDRS).